~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, October 10, 2010

~Fall Family Pictures Part 2~

Once we got home and downloaded the first setting of family pictures, I wasn't in love with any of them enough to put it on my wall or send them out in Christmas cards. So my great little family let me pick out different clothes and we went back out after church. It was still, fun, still beautiful and this time we couldn't seem to keep the horses out of the pictures! We left Drake at home and decided he need to wait a few years to be in pictures. The girls still poses us and we still laughed, and this time we found the perfect picture that I love and so does everyone else. It's a good thing we do this ourselves or I could spend a fortune on setting fees!!




























No comments: