~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, October 18, 2010

Messy bun

The days of pigtails and ponytails are over.
It is onto bigger and better!!
Why do they have to grow up!?
Why do they have to grow upso fast!!
The messy bun is only part of it.
The messy but is what she has seen the "older"
girls do with their hair and wants it in her own.
I look at her face, she no longer has the "baby face",
she no longer has the look of a young girl. She is
growing into a young woman right before my eyes.
I love this new phase of our lives. Yes, I went
through it for myself. But it is a different game
when you watch the changes take place on someone
you have see from day one!!

1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

I love the new hair due...but does she really have to grow up?