~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010

It seems different to have Halloween on a Sunday.
We made our Carmel apple pie, still played games,
and still went trick or treating. Except this
year I made my crust from scratch! I can't tell you how
excited I was to have it turn out. It looked so
beautiful, but like I told Ward, "looks aren't
everything, how will it taste". For years all I
have heard is how hard it is to make
your own crust and have it turn out!! It tasted
so yummy!! I was very proud of myself!
After dinner, the girls dressed up, Raychel changed
costumes so she could be warmer, and Jolene layered up. It was
a really nice night. There were so many families
out and of course kids were running everywhere.
I know it was Sunday, but we have some very special
neighbors who had very special goodie bags for the girls.
We made our visits, enjoyed visiting with several friends who
stopped by, hung out with the neighbors and completely
enjoyed the fall night.




1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

What a fun evening. The pie looked great!