~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Photo


I know it says "Sunday Photo" and I have more then one.
I couldn't pick just one.
We had such an amazing day I had to include more.
We went to church as a family then came home and changed our
clothes grabbed snacks and out the door we went. We were
headed on a Fall drive to take pictures. Last weekend we went out
and got some great pictures taken, but I wasn't
in love with any of them like I wanted to be.
So my patient little family put on the clothes I
picked and posed and smiled on demand and
even laughed a time
or two at ourselves. This great private place
we went to happended to have
two amazingly, beautiful, overly friendly horses
that take care of this river
view property. We would get as many shots as
we could before they would come
over to check out what was happening. I think overall they approved.
These are just a fewof the many we took and
are picking through to add to the
walls of our home and pass out to family.

Picture by Raychel

1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

I love the picutres you take outdoors, they are beautiful. I love the picture of you and Ward.