~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Photo moments

Raychel came running in the other day
wanting to know if she could use my camera.
I'm not even sure she waited for the reply.
This seems to be the norm lately.
She is seeing things in the world differently, she is
wanting to capture these beauties to last forever.
She has such a beautiful spirit, I am not surprised
by the beauty she is seeing in the little things
that so many time I am too busy to notice.
I am so grateful for her spirit and
her love for life.
I truly want to be more like her.




1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

Great pictures Raychel, your beginning to be like your mom. Keep up the great work.