~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, January 29, 2012

~Love More~



I am starting to really like our entryway. I found this great website were the lady had written "love more" on a board and hung it above her door. I did ours in vinyl, much easier. I love how it turned out. I put it above both doors, the last thing we see as we leave our home. It is nice to see it and remember the importance of love and doing it more. We all want to be loved, so why not give it in order to receive it? I added a few pictures and sayings to the wall in the entry way that add to the meaning of our family. My family is the greatest treasure I have.


No comments: