~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Photo

What a great Sunday. Jolene brought up all the pet shop animals and houses so she wouldn't be alone and played with them off and on most of the afternoon. It has been along time since I have seen her play with them by herself. As the night grew on I started playing with the girls hair. They both have such beautiful hair and very different. We had fun trying out different braids. We love the waterfall french braid and the side fishtail messy bun.





2 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

I love the hair. Wish you were here to help me with mine at times.lol

The Christensen Family said...

Looks like Jolene had a fun time playing with her things.