~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, January 8, 2012

~Sunday Photo~

I really love Sundays. It is the day to be with my little family. We head to church together, we are all spiritually fed, we came home talk about what we learned, have a wonderful family dinner, watch movies, and play games. One of our favorites is UNO. We love that game. To me it brings back memories of teaching the girls numbers. I know that sounds funny, but when the girls were little we would play with them and say the number as we laid the card down, and they would learn as we played. We played UNO at cabin and the girls cheated by hiding cards so they could win, we didn't notice an they laughed long and hard over getting on over on us. It is a great game with lots of wonderful memories made over the years.

The High Council who talked is my favorite High Councilman by far. He always seems to pick the topic I need to hear. He spoke on sacrifices. It made me ask myself what am I sacrificing? What am I willing to sacrifice? We came home today and not only did Ward and I have a great discussion over it but the girls also got into the discussion. It was nice to hear the girls views on sacrifices, they teach me so much. The girls have such a innocent look on life the seem to understand it better and easier.



No comments: