~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, January 5, 2012

~Personal Musician~

I have always loved the sound of the flute.
It reminds of birds singing in the trees during the Spring.

It sounds so pretty.

I love to hear Raychel practice her flute.

I love to see her get it out,

I love how clean and shining it is.

I love to ask her to play me a song.

She smiles and will ask me what do you want to hear.

I really don't have a request, I just want to hear her play.

I don't play any instruments, and I don't know how to read music.

I am proud she has a love for music,

I can't wait to see what her future holds has her music abilities grow.











No comments: