~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, December 12, 2008

Animals for sale




Animals For Sale!!

Okay, maybe.. not really, but give me a good offer where I can pay my kids to not cry and you might have a deal!!

First, the CAT!!
Ever since we put up the Christmas Tree we can't keep Ella from climbing it!! The tree is artificial! She loves to climb to the top if we don't get her in time.
We have a 12 foot tree!!








Next, the DOG
I have always wanted a porch swing, well Ward's boss was getting rid of his, it was more then like new! Even as cold as it has been the girls loved going out and swinging, reading, laughing and talking, I had some high hopes for it when the weather turned warmer! Well, we woke up one morning and Cami had torn the cushions apart!! It looked like it had only snowed on the back porch!! I guess I will have to go buy a new cushions!








4 comments:

christine said...

wow, after that, my post would read "animals for free"! i don't know how you stay so patient. ward is one lucky guy to have you! :)

The Page Family said...

I second that!!

The Christensen Family said...

LOL.... I think it is soooo funny! Sorry about the animals. I can top both of them. When we got back from our trip, the dog that never goes down stairs went down and pooped 3 different times. GROSS!

grandma said...

IF CAMI HAD LIVED HERE AND CHEWED UP OUR LAWN SWING, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE ON HE BARBIE COOKING OVER HOT COALS!!