~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lost Tooth = Money$$

Say CHEESE!! Yep, Jolene lost her first tooth!
She wanted me to try and pull it out on Monday the 1st
but no luck, I told her to keep wiggling it and maybe
tomorrow! Well, Tuesday after school she comes running
out to let me know it was ready!! We got home, she grabbed
a tissue and said when she made a noise that
would mean to stop, OK!! Well, as I was getting ready
she let out the noise and the tooth was already out!!
She cried, I asked her if it hurt, she shook her head no,
I said are you crying because of the blood? Again no.
I asked then why are you crying??
Because my tongue went in the hole!!! Jolene left a note for the tooth fairy to leave
the tooth, she left the tooth and of
course the money$$

A true sign our baby girl is growing up!!

3 comments:

grandma said...

JOLENE, FROM NOW ON YOU WILL BE RICH LOSING TEETH! GOOD THING YOU LOOK SO CUTE WITH A TOOTH MISSING! LOVE YOU, GRANDMA

Kristen said...

Jolene,
Im so sorry I missed your call the other day when you called to tell me about your tooth falling out. That is so exciting. I would have called you back but I have been sick all week with a bad cold and so has cousin Eben. Please know we were thinking of you though. Congrats, I hope the tooth fairy left LOTS of MONEY!!
Love you sweetheart, Aunt Kristen

The Christensen Family said...

Thank you Jolene for sharing your lost tooth story with me. I am glad to hear you have lost a tooth.