~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, December 29, 2008

Hearts=Lunch?

One day after Ward was done hunting,
he was cleaning the ducks and geese when
Raychel asked if she could see the heart. Well,
the science lesson started. Then she asked,
"Can we eat the heart?" Ward asked her
if she wanted to, and she said "YES!"
So the two of them took the hearts and the
breast in and started cooking!!
Jolene and I decided to watch!! Not exactly what
we wanted for lunch!!
Raychel liked them!! She wanted these pictures
taken to prove to her Aunt Carey that she
really did eat the heart!
I'm so proud!?


2 comments:

grandma said...

RAYCHEL I LOVE YOU TO PIECES, BUT I AM NOT SURE I WANT TO KISS THE LIPS OF SOMEONE WHO HAS EATEN "HEART". IT IS JUST TOO GROSS. BUT I DO THINK IT WAS MIGHTY BRAVE OF YOU TO TRY SOMETHING YOU HAD NEVER TRIED BEFORE, ESPECIALLY SOMETHING LIKE HEART. WAY TO GO. YOU CAN TEACH YOUR MOTHER SOMETHINGS!! YOU DEFINEATELY TAKE AFTER YOU DAD!!!

The Christensen Family said...

You are one CRAZY girl Raychel.... I believe you, but I still think it's GROSS!!!!!