~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, December 5, 2008

Cleaning Day!

Okay, I told Ward the other night, I had had it!!
I couldn't do it any more, I was firing the maid!! (ME)
She wasn't doing her job very well!!
He just laughed, I told him "her" biggest complaint was
not getting "paid" enough!!
We had a good laugh, then in the morning
the girls and I got busy!!
I love a clean house.
We played some great cleaning music, the girls
choice so Hannah Montana, High School Musical,
and Jolene's favorite the CD from Cars!!There's nothing better then a clean room
clean sheets and a good night sleep!!
They even got into cleaning their own rooms!!
Raychel's always takes the longest, she forgets all
she has until she cleans and plays at the same time!!
Silly girl!

Jolene loves a clean room!
The cleaner the better


They even tag teamed cleaning their bathroom!!
I truly have the greatest girls in the world!!

My payment that night was a huge WOW!! from Ward

and getting to be with the girls all day!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

The best thing to do to lift my spirits, put me in a great mood, make my day go better, relieve stress, being sad angry, upset, or simply because I can, is to clean...clean...clean...I love to clean house, and you are right there truly is nothing better. I feel so at peace and everything just runs so much better. Happy Day!

The Christensen Family said...

I hate cleaning my house. I fired the maid a long time ago. lol
I actually cleaned house well, kitchen and living room plus dinning room very very good. It was all cleaned for when Rick got home. Then I put the Christmas things up.