~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Day!!

Jolene and I wait until there are no more
chances of snow in our forecast, which can be as late as
the first of May. We shop carefully for great
colors and of course the flowers that come
back to "visit" every year.
We weed out the tulips beds, plant new flowers,
water them and then sit back and enjoy!!
I really love this time with her, we laugh,
talk and I get to hear ALL that is inside
my little Jolene!!











1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

Beautiful floweres Jolene. What would your mother do without your help.