~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day


This year for Mother's Day I told Ward I'll
I wanted was to have the old, broken hot tub removed
from the back patio. So Saturday morning he got
busy and removed the hot tub!! I love my "new"
bigger patio. Where the patio swing is sitting is
the area where the hot tub was. We have spent
every evening outside in on the patio.

Many years ago we were told "you may

never have children of your own."

These are the little miracles we were

blessed with, they make everyday mothers day.

So these two angels that grace my life make any day a

great day!! They give the best hugs, kisses and can't leave

the room without saying "I love you!"

I am so blessed to be their mother!!

2 comments:

BERRETT'S said...

I agree. YOu have awesome kids. We are so blessed to be mothers!

The Christensen Family said...

I love your patio. We have thought about doing that as well. But, you need money and then other things come up like EFY, Football camp, family trip to some place, and saving for a mission next summer.