~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Let's eat out!!

We came home from walking Raychel to

school, when I asked Jolene what she wanted

for breakfast she asked if we could eat out?

I looked at her and said, "eat out? what?"

She laughed and said on the patio!!

Fun, breakfast outside!!

(Yes, she is eating peanut butter/jelly with yogurt,

whatever makes her happy)

3 comments:

bullfrogranch said...

I love kids and the simple pleasures in life. Hooray for children.

BERRETT'S said...

I am with Jolene! I love out side and what a great way to spend the morning with your Mom.

Rachel & Dallas Jenkinson said...

Heather your girls are so beautiful. I can't believe haw fast life goes by. I love jumping onto your blog and reading about your family. Miss you guys, tell Ward hi for me -Rach-