~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Raychle's peformances

No matter how hard I would look I could
never find better friends for Raychel!
Raychel and Sydney have been friends since we
moved here, Raychel was 18 months old,
these two like their sisters, will be
forever friends!!
Raychel, Makenna and Kianna

Raychel, Sydney and Kianna

This year the Spring Rectal also included
the performance of Tarzan. It was 3 long days of
performances. They had the recital, then the Tarzan
performances. Raychel got pretty sick the first night,
she would come off stage and just cry, she had a
headache, she was dizzy and her stomach hurt,
every time I told her I would take her home, but
she would cry harder that she needed to stay, her
classes were counting on her. She stayed and danced her
heart out, she was beautiful!! Once she got home she was
up sick the whole night!!
The next night I didn't even let her get near the stage! She
wasn't very happy with me, but she was still very sick.
The last day, I let her dance. She was exhausted the
rest of the weekend!

The following are from Tarzan








The Spy Dance
Spring Recital





1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

I really wish I could have been there. It looked like so much fun!