~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Adoption Fund Blankets


After reading my sister-in-laws blog my heart was touch by the love she has for her friends. Her friends have tired for YEARS to have their own children. They have now decided to adopt and as you may know it is expensive. Katie, my SIL, has started an auction on her blog, and will be holding a garage sale in the Spring to help raise money for her friends. Having once been told we too may never have our own children I had to help. I love blankets and volunteered to make blankets to auction off on their sites.
What an example of true friendship! If your interested or just want to check out their site here is their blog address. http://www.oureternaldesire.blogspot.com/

No comments: