~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Photo

I am in awe of these two.
So many times I catch myself looking at them and thinking they are mine!
I love them more then I ever thought possible. I enjoy their company sometimes
more then an adults. They are honest, happy, full of energy, trusting, and
true friends. It is hard to believe these are the babies I held in my arms,
the babies I rocked to sleep, read to, sang to and cuddled all hours of the day.
They are just as beautiful and special to me today, as they were the first day I held them.







No comments: