~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Blue {Easy}

Chicken Cordon Blue

~Ingredients
8 boneless, skinless chicken breast {We had left overs, I put my chicken in frozen}
1 t. salt
1/8 t. white pepper {or black}
1 t. dried thyme leaves
8 thin slices of ham
2 onions, chopped {I only did 1}
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 {16oz} jar Alfredo sauce
1 {10oz} cream of chicken soup
2 c. shredded Swiss cheese

~Directions
1. Sprinkle chicken breast with salt, pepper, and thyme. Wrap a slice of ham around each breast and secure with toothpicks.
2. Place onion and garlic in the crock pot. Top with wrapped chicken breast.
3. Ina medium bowl combine remaining ingredients. Pour into the crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
I served my chicken with rice and poured the sauce over them.

No comments: