~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

~Journal~

We have been cleaning out the spare room and organizing the hall closet this past week for the arrival of my parents at the end of the week. In the cleaning process we found a great blank book not only on the inside but the cover as well. Jolene was so excited when we found this book she disappeared while I finished cleaning. When I got done I found her busy in her bedroom working in her book. She titled it, All about Jolene. She decorated the front and started working on something inside. She was so busy she didn't even notice me watching her. I loved seeing her working so hard, she was so happy with whatever she was working on. She told me I needed to wait, it wasn't ready to see yet. I can't wait!!!


1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

She is such a wonderful special young woman.