~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, June 6, 2008

20.00 bucks!!


Today before golf the girls and I cleaned the house. All we needed to do after golf was vacuum. I really enjoy vacuuming but know I need to "share" and teach the girls how to vacuum especially Raychel. While I was finishing a few things I told Raychel she needed to vacuum her room. She looked shocked, smiled and said, "no, you can do it." I told her no, she could. Then she tried it...."I'll pay you! Really, I'll pay you a kiss, a hug and 20 bucks!!" I laughed and told her no, I it wasn't enough. She walked out of the room and said, "man your expensive!" The value of work it priceless!! I have to give her credit for trying!!

No comments: