~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Ward

To the man I love more every day. I am so grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who loved me enough to allow me to be your wife. I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished. I am proud of your choices and your integrity. I believe that was the first thing that I noticed about you was your honesty, your integrity. You are a strong man in the church and you testimony has strengthen mine many times. I am so glad our daughters have you to look up to. With you as their "first love" how could their eternal loves go wrong. You are an incredible husband and a wonderful father. I remember an acquaintance saying they could see the love and respect the girls have for their father by the way they look at him. I too see that. I love the way they run to greet you no matter where they are in the house or what they are doing when you get home. As soon as they hear the garage door start to open they run. I sometimes wish you could see what I see as they run past me giggling knowing you will greet them with as much enthusiasm and a huge hug. Your mother said the day your were born made Father's Day that much more special. It was a great day for a great man to be born. We love to double honor you on your day, or as it has been known, your weekend!! Happy Birthday!!
We love you tons!
Heather, Raychel and Jolene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ward,
I hope you had an awesome day!
love,
Craig and Vanessa