~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!



Today June 7, is my mothers birthday. I want to let her know how much I love her. I am so very grateful to her for all she had done for our family. Her and my dad raised 6 children, 3 girls and 3 boys. 4 of us served full time missions, we are all active in church and happily married to wonderful spouses! She always loved us no matter what kind of trouble we had gotten into, she supports us and encourages us knowing the final decision is ours. I respect and admire my mother not only as my mother but as a women. My mom has been there for every major event in my life!!




High School & Seminary Graduation & taking me to Ricks (BYU Idaho)



She was my greatest supporter during my mission to Uruguay. Her letters, prayers and packages lessened the miles between us, and she was there when I returned with open arms.





She was there when I started dating the love of my life!!







And of course she helped plan the most beautiful wedding and reception for us.



She has been there after the birth of our daughters, she has traveled many miles to spend time with my family whether we met in the middle or she came all the way.

Thank you mom for always being there. I wish we could be there to celebrate your special day, know we love you and miss you tons!! Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Ramanda said...

What awesome pictures! You look a lot like your mom! What a wonderful mom!