~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, June 27, 2008

Strawberry Days!!


I really love Strawberry Days, I'm not completely
sure why, but I am glad my girls love it and my husband tolerates it!! They had a really cute petting "zoo". This year they had baby goats!! They also had a baby cow, lamas, and big goats, one goat even had 4 horns!!



Don't forget the great little train ride, okay,

so I think this is the last year for the train!

And so many booths!! Food, crafts, home decor,
jewelry, music, natural healing, and so many more!

1 comment:

grandma said...

i wish we could have been with you guys at strawberry days. i have wanted to but it would mean missing your birthday. this year i missed both! bummer. but it looks like you both had a lot of fun! grandma