~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, June 30, 2008

Tagged

20 Things That Make Me Smile
(Tagged by Christine)

1. The sound of the girls laughing

2. Family pizza/movie night

3. When Ward comes home early (unexpectedly)

4. Taking walks with the kids

5. The sound of the sprinklers

6. Our flower garden

7. A phone call from Washington

8. Great emails from friends/family

9. A great conversation

10. A really good new hair cut

11. fresh clean sheets

12. Sitting by a warm fire

13. A great family vacation

14. Listening to the girls sing along to the ipod!

15. Hugs and kisses

16. Walking hand in hand with my husband

17. Receiving great snail mail

18. A date night without kids

19. Homemade ice cream

20. Knowing I have a great life

I tag Kristen, Vanessa, Kim, and Raychel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving your "Blogover", way cute!
I noticed you found a new site for layouts.... I'll check it out.
Have you had any luck finding a cooking one?