~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sick Of Being Sick

So what do you do when you've been home
from school for 2 weeks
sick with the stomach flu, cold, 103 fever, headache,
and a viral infection...
good thing it's kindergarten..she's only missed 5 days

Sleep....


wear your favorite cozy PJ's.... get a manicure and pedicure from mom...
drink lots of fluids....

don't forget all the medicine...
watch lots of movies...

do lots reading....
sleep on the couch....

As soon as Jolene would get up Ella would take over!!

make pillow forts...and hope to nap there...

more forts....
I made hair bows to help pass the time
if I didn't have Jolene cuddled on my lap.
I do feel there is an end is sight..
the question is...when!!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Poor Jolene. Mom told me that you took her to the doctor. Bless her little heart. Hope she feels better soon. Give her hugs from us.

bullfrogranch said...

It looks like you have done as much as you can to keep your sanity and make the best of a tough time. I always remember the saying "And it came to pass...not to stay." Get well soon.

Cami & Co said...

Aww poor girl. I hope she gets feeling better SOON! Being sick is no fun at all.

The Christensen Family said...

I am sorry to hear Jolenen is sick again. I hope you can figure out why she keeps getting sick. Give he lots of hugs and kisses for me. We love you all. Get beter Jolene

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate having a sick kid?
When it seems like there is nothing else you can do after you give them meds and fluids, but let their little bodies get to work fighting that nasty stuff.
I hope she get better soon,she is lucky to have a mommy like you to take care of her.

Cami & Co said...

I am hoping you get this before play group! I won't be there. I feel bad because I told Tracy I would be at church and playgroup, but I have been sick. I have a wicked sore throat and I don't want to share it with anyone. I won't be at Relief Society either. Hopefully I will be feeling better before Sunday!