~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, March 27, 2009

They are mine

Children are an heritage of the Lord
~PSALM 127:3


Children are the promise of the future, the
assurance of greater things to come.
~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley



I wonder if they know how ....
blessed
they have made my life?
How their smiles light my world,
how their laughter brings my heart
pure joy, how their kindness makes me
smile, how refreshing their innocence is,
how all their questions keep me on my
toes, how their hugs warm my heart, how
their gratitude humbles me, I wonder if they
know they are my joy, my angels, my
weaknesses, my love,
and most importantly
they are mine!

4 comments:

Sally said...

I know your girls are lucky to have you too. Fresh cookies and hot cocoa on a cold day, what a mom!

Kristen said...

How sweet you are. I hope those two adorable little girls know how much you love and adore them...but Im pretty sure you dont let them forget it. I love you all and miss you.

The Christensen Family said...

I love your post. I love the way you word things. Your post was so sweet. What a wonderful mother you are and most of all a GREAT Sister. I love you!!

Sally said...

Can you remind me what your realtor neighbor's name is? We've got to pick somebody pretty soon and I wanted to look into her. Thanks!