~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Welcome Baby Jimmy

My brother Brandon and his wife Katie
welcomed their first baby, a boy,
at 1:05pm on March 5, 2009Jimmy weighed in at 10 pounds 5 ounces and
is 20 1/2 inches long!!
Welcome to the family
Jimmy Whiteley Crook


My brother, Brandon, the
very proud daddy!!

4 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

You won and blogged first. That's ok. I will make sure I send lots more pictures Jimmy and parents.

Kristen said...

u r fast sister

Lonni said...

What a cutie! He doesn't look like a new born.... he is as big a 3 month old!!

Cami & Co said...

Congratulations Aunty!!