~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, December 25, 2010

~Merry Christmas 2010~

I love Christmas!!!
It is such a magical time of year!
There is so much excitement in the home,
the anticipation on Christmas Eve is almost unbearable!
I couldn't wait for the girls to see the gifts we
got them, and to see what Santa gets them.
I love sitting back with Ward watching the girls
take turns and get excited about
not only their own gifts but excited with what the other
got as well. The love, gratitude, and excitement is
wonderful. I am so very blessed with my life. I have
everything I could ever ask for, I have more then I could
ask for. I am a very blessed person, I am very loved.














1 comment:

Kristen said...

Mario Kart is SOO fun. We love it here. Looks like everyone had a fabulous morning...fyi, you should have Ward take pictures of you too. that was the only thing missing. :) Love you.