~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, December 25, 2010

~Unexpected gift~

I know my husband loves me, but this Christmas I learned just how much. He went way over board this year on me, yes, he spoiled me! Weeks before Christmas he asked me what I would like. I gave him my little list; new dishes, a tripod for my camera, an ipod so I could go running to my music and not have to borrow one from the girls. And then last and the most expensive was a laptop computer. I love to work on my pictures, I love to blog, I love keeping my journal on the computer. All of these things have fallen behind because the computer is upstairs in the spare bedroom. I don't like being up there when the family is home because I love to be with them, if I go up there during the day my mommy chores fall behind. So there it is, my list for him to pick from. I honestly didn't know what he would do. Christmas morning we always get hair combed and teeth brushed, Ward and I go downstairs first so we can see the girls as they enter the room. I LOVE that moment!! This year Ward made me stay upstairs with the girls. When we came downstairs I saw the greatest tripod in my life!! It is so light weight, it is easy to use and it is mine!! I was more then happy with my gift. I really felt he had listened to me and understood my love for photography and was supporting my hobby. I set it up and took lots of pictures of the girls while they opened their gifts. It was fun to use and play around with it and my camera. Well, when we were finished with all the opening there was paper and boxes everywhere. I started gathering up all the garbage. Raychel took my camera and started to take pictures of me. I laughed and said really you are taking my picture while I am cleaning up the garbage? She just laughed. Then Ward came into the room and set a box in front of me. I was really confused. What was this??? He was so excited, saying open it!!! The girls were all giggling. I started to open the box and then realized it was a LAPTOP for ME! I was more then shocked!! I looked at him and the smile and the way he was looking at me I started to cry. I am so loved, I am so well taken care of, I have a very supportive loving man who got me exactly what I wanted and needed. I couldn't believe it! Raychel did a great job capturing all of my faces as I realized what I was receiving. I was completely speechless!!!

Thanks for making me feel special~

All. The. Time.







1 comment:

bullfrogranch said...

wow, that is amazing! Raychel did a great job on photography. looks like fun!