~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, December 31, 2010

~Birthday Girl~

When the girls were little I use to get them an appointment to get their pictures taken on their birthdays, they would wear their favorite clothes, we would drive the hour to the photo studio and hope they still looked put together for their pictures. As my love for photography increased and I realized I too could take some pretty good photos, so I started doing them myself. I started noticing some really beautiful places around town to take their pictures. So for the past several years that is what we have done. Poor Jolene with her birthday in the winter she gets some pretty cool pictures!! She looked so beautiful today, we headed out to find some great picture taking places, but realized it was -5!! She was such a good sport, she let me take a few without her big coat and never complained when we would stop at another great location. Overall I think we got some REALLY great photos of our 8 year old!!! Raychel was looking so pretty in her new clothes from Christmas I had to get a few of her as well!




















1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

I love the pictures. Great job.