~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, December 5, 2010

~Decorating the tree~

I love getting out all the Christmas containers
going through them and remembering when we
got the items, where we got them, or who gave them to us,
and then putting them
and all the memories out with them!
I think it is one of my favorite days of the year!







We have so much fun decorating the tree together.
Raychel was a huge help setting up tree this year, it
is nice to have the extra help! We ended up setting
it up while Ward was out hunting, then we put the
lights up and decorated it for family home
evening! This year we changed it up, we
tired white lights and colored balls. I have wanted
to do balls for a few years now but wasn't sure
I was ready to leave all the cute little ornaments
behind. We pulled out some of the favorites to add
to the "new" look! I really like our new ornaments.
I am still in love with our tree. The girls asked how old
our tree was, it is 15 years old, and just as beautiful!
I love how big, tall and full it is!










No comments: