~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, January 20, 2011

~Full Moon~

When I got up this morning it was so bright outside due to the full moon. It was beautiful reflecting off the snow. It is so amazing how much extra light the moon can put out when there is snow on the ground. I couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of it all. I love my camera, but sometimes I wish I had an even better camera that could really zoom in and show the detail even I could see.

Jolene woke up and together we stood there watching out the window until the moon was completely gone and the sun was starting to show its self. It's an amazing world we live in, created by a loving Heavenly Father for us to enjoy. I felt very grateful for the beauty I was able to witness this morning.





No comments: