~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, January 9, 2011

~Sunday Photo~

A great Sunday.
After being spiritually feed at church we come home to be physically feed and then enjoy the rest of the day together. Raychel is really into her book and desperately trying to finish it to see how it ends. If is were me I would already have read the last chapter!!! Have I said how much I love my lapto?!?!. It is nice to be able to work on the computer and still be with the family. Today Jolene has been enjoying playing games and practicing her typing skills she has been learning from her school computer class. It really was a great Sunday!!

No comments: