~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, January 30, 2011

~Sunday Photo~

I don't know about your family but our family comes home from church hungry starving!! Today after church we were all craving Ritz crackers!  Crazy I know.  Then someone added cream cheese to the mix and then came out all they yummy jellies.  White grape from our wonderful neighbor, spicy cherry from Ward's sister, Lara, and then the red hot pepper jelly!!  It was the best combination ever!!!  The girls sat at the counter while Ward and I stood and we had a great little visit about our lessons, the weather, school, dinner that was in the crock pot, and more on the lessons we were able to be part of.  
Sunday School was great actually it was wonderful and not only because my wonderful husband taught the lesson!  It wasn't so much the lesson itself,  but the question he asked at the end for us to think about during the week.
How does my faith affect others?
My thoughts went to our girls.  How does my faith affect them?  How will my testimony affect them?  Then I got to thinking about my own parents and how their faith affected me growing up? It has definitely something for me to journal about.

No comments: