~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, January 15, 2011

~Pin Tail Duck~

I kind of have to laugh when people ask me,
"How can you LET him go hunting?"
First thing is I don't let him do anything. How could I not want him to go hunting and do something he enjoys so much? He works VERY hard to provide for our family. He works hard so I can stay home with our two girls. He deserves to go hunting or golfing or what every it is he enjoys doing. When he returns he is relaxed, happy and renewed for what lies ahead for him. It gives him a new since of life. His job is high stress, he needs to be able to unwind and relax. Not only does he benefit from his hunt but so do we!!! He leaves in at 5:30 am and gets back about noon. It's perfect, it give the girls a chance to sleep and get some chores done, in gives me time to exercise, read, work in the garden, plant flowers, or anything else I want to do while he is gone. Then we are ready to play. It's our perfect Saturdays. This particular Saturday he got his first Pin Tail Duck. It is beautiful.

No comments: