~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, January 23, 2011

~Sunday Photo~

We have ended another week. It has been a long week with Raychel being sick. She has been out of school from Friday to Friday. I took her to the doctors and she was diagnosed with Influenza. She was so sick for most of the week. She started getting some personality back Thursday night.
Raychel picked up her flute today for the first time since she had been sick. It sounded to nice, it was nice to see her feeling better and starting to do what she loves. Jolene said she was going to go find Ella and was gone for a while. When I went to go find her, she was curled up on the spare bed with Ella. They looked so cute. I guess since Ella doesn't usually sleep next to Jolene, Jolene thought she would sleep next to Ella.


1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

That is so sweet Jolene with Ella. I wish I could actually, hear Raychel play.