~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, January 3, 2011

~Girl Party~

We had a house full of girls today.  It was fun watching them all interact.  We had Sierra over for the day while her mom had shoulder surgery, Jodi had to work so we had her two girls and then of course Sara, the little girl who I watch weekly. The older girls wanted to mother Sara, but she wanted nothing to do with them.  She was my little shadow for the morning. Jolene and Sara helped me take down the Christmas tree and decorations while the others watched a movie downstairs by the fire.  It was fun having the two girls helping me.  Sara was so proud of herself when she would put the ornaments in the box. I loved having Jolene helping me.  She is so fun.  She asks some of the best questions.  She has so much going on inside her little mind.  After answering all her deep throughout questions I am tired!  I love her ability to love life.  After lunch when Sara left the other girls started to play the Wii.  They had so much fun.  The Manera girls ran over to their home to get extra controls so 4 out of the 5 could play at a time.  They played some dance game that had them laughing so hard.  It was fun to see them all enjoying their last days of Christmas vacation.